Two Coupons to use at Lettering Delights, 1 for 40% off and the other 60% off. Both good until Nov. 30th.
Lettering Delights Coupon Code – Save 40% off with coupon code Merci2U
Lettering Delights Coupon Code – Save 60% off when spending $30.00 or more. Save 60% with code MerciBearCoup
Some really good deals if you hunt around. I have been enjoying printing my own papers and There are some holiday SVG’s and designs that I plan on using in the next couple of weeks for card making and gift boxes.
Some nice freebies- Christmas and Holiday SVG Photocards ( You just add to cart and check out… no charge to you.)
These are all FREE:
Alpine Snow Photo Card
Dove and Peace Photo Card
Festival of Trees Photo Card
Here are some of my top picks for this week:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!
Will be grabbing this and using for cards and gift tags.
Thanksgiving Harvest Cut It Set
A great deal on Thanksgiving SVG’s- reg. 4.00 for set now 2.00 – Use your Lettering Delights Coupon Code and get 40% off – comes down to a $1.20 for the set.
Loving this set of modern and sleek meets folk art.